To Write something briefly and quickly, make a note of, put on paper; Short, often temporary notes for a reminder or to be later transferred onto something more permanent.
- phone numbers - addresses
- names - account numbers
- times and places - directions
- story ideas - book titles
- recipes - To-Do List
- shopping list - items to check out
- appointments - license plate numbers
- ideas (gifts, stories, holidays) - paint colors
-mileage - name of a song
- great sentences or quotes - questions to research
- unfamiliar words - unfamiliar words
- notes for work - possible book titles
- key words or phrases - simple drawings/sketches
- colour combinations - observations
- website addresses - sizes (shoes, length, waist, clothing)
- data (meter reading, prices) - meeting notes
Longer Than a Jot
- Detailed drawings
- Brainstorming ideas
- Decision-making options
Would you jot down a decision? Why or why not?
Thanks for joining me as we make our way through the English alphabet during April. For further information on the A to Z Challenge, click on the link below. Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
tags: jot things down; what is a jot; jot down ideas; jot the main points; jot down your questions; write a list;